13 May 2010

Ah Doh Rah Blay

I haven't been keeping up with updating recent photos of the kids, here or on Facebook. So, here are a few from the last three weeks or so. :)

Photobucket
Sam and Jocelyn in matching diapers, being cute.

Photobucket
He made the 'poop face', so I sat him on the potty for a little bit.

Photobucket
Cutie cousins.

Photobucket
"Where's your belly?"

Photobucket
Yummy! First time eating solids.

Photobucket
Story time with Aunt Stacey.

Photobucket
Daddy/Daughter Rock Band.

Photobucket
Happy Joey face.

Photobucket
Trevor helping Jocelyn put her sparkle shoes on.

Photobucket
Don't know how he managed this, but it looks like he wants to go shopping!

Photobucket
Jazz hands!!!

Photobucket
Secure in his manhood.

Photobucket
My sweetie pies.

Photobucket
Crawling lesson.

Photobucket
Just chilling.

Photobucket
Sleep posing.

Photobucket
In step at the zoo.

Photobucket
More zoo time, with my favorite thing at the zoo!

Pictures from today:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Brother and sister...he tries to eat her shoes, so she gives him a pacifier.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Sam, just being a stud. Brad said, "Hey Sam, the 80s called and they want their shirt back". I'd just like to point out that I got this outfit (shirt, pants, and shoes) for $7.50 at The Children's Place yesterday. Deal! And, I think it looks good on him!

3 comments:

Kaysie said...

I can't believe how big Sam is getting! He definitely looks like Brad, but I can see some of your dad in him too :) I love these pics!

Rachel said...

I love the updated pics! How fun for the Jocelyn and Sam to have their cousins around this summer! And Sam is huge! He looks so grown up in the last outfit, just like a little man :)

x]Hannah[x said...

I agree with Brad! :)