17 November 2008

Tagged...

I've been tagged by my sister Amanda to do the following:


1) Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer

2) Choose the 4th picture

3) Explain the picture

4)Tag 4 other people

Photobucket

(I don't know how to make it fit in my blog. you have to click on it to see the full photo.)

This photo was taken at the "team peridot" birthday barbeque in August of 2004 or 2005 (I can't figure out which it was). Brad and his friends, Matt and Grace, all have birthdays in the middle of August. We got together at Matt's house, drank some jungle juice, grilled some food, and played beer pong and Texas hold-em into the night. It was a super hot and humid day in Nebraska (too hot and sweaty to wear make-up, as you can see), but it was still fun to hang out with friends. I don't recall why we are wearing those hats or why we were so happy and goofy looking in this photo. Anyway....

...now I’m tagging:

1) Erika H

2) Kylie P

3) Pam U

4) Moriah H

1 comment:

Moriah The Brave said...

My photo is dumb lol It's of a tunnel heading towards yokosuka. I took it on the way to the FRG Halloween Party. Maybe if I had it in a different order (I change it around to show then newer folders first) it might be a bit more interesting :) I don't know how to paste it in here.... I'll email it to you if you want. :)