28 May 2008

Ouch!

Jocelyn got her 2 month immunizations yesterday. I cried. Brad couldn't even stay in the room. He waited outside. She has been such a happy baby so far that her reaction really shocked me. She usually only fusses when she is hungry, and even then, she has never screamed. My poor girl screamed her little head off. It was so painful to watch. Her face turned red and her little tongue was shaking. :( She was mad for more than an hour afterward, on and off. It was so hard to know that she was so uncomfortable and there was nothing I could do to ease her pain. I have a feeling that watching her suffer will never get easier.






Here is a happier picture of sleepin Jocelyn later that night.






P.S. Yesterday she weighed 11 pounds, 9 ounces (75th percentile)and measured 22.5 inches (98th percentile)!

No comments: